A Cat’s Email
by Joe Linker
- Did you get my email?
- What email?
- I sent you an email.
- I delete all email before reading it.
- That doesn’t make any sense!
- Welcome to the world of Postmodern Poetry.
- But I sent you an email!
- Must we go through this again?
- Joe’s post titled “Notes on Experience, Story, and Voice” that was “Freshly Pressed” here has now been reposted at Berfrois!
- I think I need a nap.
- How many naps do you take in a day?
- As Dylan so eloquently put it, “Any day now, any day now…”
- Why does he have to say it twice?
Piece originally posted at The Coming of the Toads |